Do you want to step into a high-tech world
with a strong focus on innovation? Are you able to lay the foundation of upskilling
by training and coaching, deliver and/or supporting delivery of Lean Six Sigma
projects or Kaizen events to enable Malvern Panalytical to achieve its
strategic goals? Are you looking for a position in which you can fully exploit
your motivational, leadership and organizational skills? Do
you want to do this in an international, but personal environment? Then this
might be your chance to become a part of our innovative and inspiring Operational
In this role
you will work with operational and leadership teams, along with functional
representatives as requires to: define, execute and lead investigations,
analyses, projects and programs. You will recommend application if the
appropriate Lean Six Sigma methodologies to achieve the objectives set by the
business and oversee, co-ordinate/ run projects and Kaizen events.
What are your challenges?
- Lead delivery of strategic operational Lean Six Sigma projects to achieve financial targets across multiple site
- Liaise with the quality team to support ‘Quality in the eyes of the customer’.
- Create and develop the lean/ six sigma training portfolio, training material, tools and gate review process and improve on an ongoing basis.
- Identify candidates for Yellow, Green, Black belt program, coach and certify to the DMAIC methodology or other lean six sigma tools and techniques.
- Ensure projects and benefits are tracked, captured and correctly reported to the appropriate bodies.
- Manage the project pipeline across multiple sites.
What do you need to be successful
in this role?
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green or Black belt
- HBO/University degree
- Proven change management and/or continuous improvement track record
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in change management
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Hands on approach
Great to have:
- Certificate in coaching
- Experience in teaching project/program management using lean and six sigma tools
- Customer focus
- Result driven
- Decision quality
When you join:
YES, I want this job:
- Your career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Excellent work life balance, competitive benefits and salary.
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and