Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Do you see it as a
challenge to optimally support customers and is it your ambition to develop
yourself? Do you want to do this in an international, but personal environment?
Then this might be your chance to become a part of our growing and inspiring IT
In this role
both a substantive and a process-based role and work independently and
result-oriented to keep SAP constantly in line with user requirements. You will
become part of the Application Management Team with a clear customer focus and
passion to expand and share knowledge in the broadest sense.
- High level of support for SAP IT Tickets in support portal
- Work on project related developments, primarily as test resource
- Provide training and support to the users
- Responsible for process descriptions, system and user documentation
- Analysis and resolution of operational faults
- Work with external support partners and internal development teams to develop systems and close escalated support tickets
- Extensive contact with users of business systems.
What do you need to be successful
in this role?
- A graduate in Computer Science, Software or Business-related degree is preferable, however equivalent experience is acceptable.
- Experience of working with SAP systems and technologies, preferable with SAP SD, MM and WMS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to fully understand user and customer issues
Great to have:
- Experience with other Enterprise Systems including CRM, BI and Integrations tools
- Customer focus, decision quality, collaborates, drives results; words that characterise you.
When you join:
Your career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
Excellent work life balance, competitive benefits and salary.
YES, I want this job:
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and