Are you an ethical, independent and proactive sales person? Are you able to step up to a role at Malvern Panalytical that requires drive, passion and enthusiasm? Are you looking for a position which will develop your technical and commercial skill sets and set you on a path for a career in an ambitious and innovative business? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our successful Sales team at Malvern Panalytical!
In this role you will use strategic planning and value-based selling to manage customer relationships. You will drive business by engaging and collaborating with customers. You will be home-based in the Midlands or South West of the UK. Frequent travel within the UK and occasional overseas travel will be required.
What are your responsibilities?
• Achieve sector plan for sales for the entire Malvern Panalytical portfolio;
• Maximise the successful conversion of sales opportunities;
• Grow the opportunity pipeline through strong and proactive outbound prospecting;
• Target and nurture customer accounts from an early stage in the sales process to establish the Malvern Panalytical brand.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Ability to work independently, with initiative and good, ethical business judgment;
• Typical qualifications would be BSc or MSc or PhD Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Physics or related field of science;
• At least two years’ experience selling scientific instruments/equipment/systems (e.g. spectroscopy, microscopy, image analysis, x-ray analysis, particle characterisation);
• Technical Sales of technologies within the Materials Sciences / Academic sectors.
Great to have?
• Experience with particle characterisation and/or x-ray analysis;
• Team player skill sets with ‘can do’ attitude.
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.