Are you a qualified corporate/commercial legal counsel either from practice or from a senior in-house position? Are you looking for a position in which you can implement your revolutionary, innovative legal business mind-set to fully support and drive our next phase of growth? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our high level Global Legal Team.
This is a unique and exciting, broad business role providing top-notch pragmatic legal advice to our global business. You will be working closely with the Head of the Business Enablement Partners (formerly Legal / PMO / HR ) to further develop the professional services side of the company.
What are your responsibilities?
• You will not know all the answers, however you will be resourceful, know where to get the answer from, and use your analytical skills to be able to put together high level business proposals and present them in a confident manner to senior staff.
• You will focus on speeding up the key business processes and our continuous efforts to de-risk the way we do business. To speed up the process, you will need to be involved as a business partner in an early stage, when the commercial negotiations with a customer start, when the strategic discussions about a potential channel partner start etc. This means building a strong resourceful business network and presumes a project type of approach.
• You will need to obtain a deep understanding of our complex business and company structures, to not only expedite the process but also be able to provide tailor-made practical advice in a timely matter.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• A Master's degree in Law or equivalent qualification;
• Significant industry and/or law firm experience (5-10 years);
• Ability to quickly understand business needs and to anticipate potential issues and provide recommendations for risk management;
• Attention to detail is paramount, as is the ability to find a workable solution to the many challenges we face;
• Strong analytical ability: you are able to provide quick and sharp business advice;
• Experienced in working in an international, highly regulated environment;
• Demonstrable broad experience with software related contracts / projects is a plus;
• Experience or interest in Export Control processes would be an advantage;
• You are collaborative, highly proactive and assertive, with a commitment to excellence;
• You have a strong commercial awareness;
• Fluent command of English;
• Flexible – you must be willing to travel and work in many different jurisdictions.
Great to have?
• Second language (e.g. Dutch, French, Spanish etc.)
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
• Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am - 12.00pm and 2.00pm - 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.